1. Buyer means the individual or organisation that buys or agrees to buy the Goods or Goods and Services from the Seller.
2. Consumer shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
3. Contract means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods or Goods and Services incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
4. Goods means the related goods and services that the Buyer agrees to buy from the Seller.
5. Services means the installation service we provide to install the Goods onto the Buyer’s site or any other Services that we may provide from time to time.
6. Seller means Resin Install Ltd
7. Terms and Conditions means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
1. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
2. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods and Services by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
3. Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller. Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller’s address at Resin Install, 13 Railway Rd,Darwen BB3 2RG, United Kingdom.
5. Any specific notes on our quotation or acknowledgement of order, when duly authorised, will take precedence over any conflicting statements in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Our quotations do not allow for any retentions being held against us.(unless specifically stated at the pre-contract stage)
7. Interest may be charged on late payments in accordance with the Late Payments of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act and amendments. The rate of interest charged will be 8% above the standard Bank of England base rate and will be calculated on a daily basis.
8. If persistent non-payment results in the Seller using the services of a Debt Collection Agency the buyer will be entirely responsible for the full settlement of the Debt Collection Agency’s fee.
1. All orders for Goods or Goods and Services shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods or Goods and Services pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
2. Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or offered an alternative *This may incur a price increase.
Price and payment
1. The price of the Goods or Goods and Services shall be that which is stipulated on the relevant quotation. The price is inclusive or exclusive of VAT. Where stated, the price includes delivery charges.
2. The total purchase price, including VAT and delivery charges, if any, will be displayed on the quotation.
3. After the order is received the seller shall confirm the details, and the buyer will be available to receive the materials.
4. Payment of the final invoice plus VAT, at the current rate, and any other associated charges must be made within 3 days of the goods having been installed by us unless otherwise agreed when placing order.
5. The payment terms will be agreed upon when a work start date has been confirmed.
6. Our quotations do not allow for any main contractors discount (unless stated at the pre-contract stage).
7. Our quotations do not allow for any retentions being held against us (unless stated at the pre contract stage).
8. Interest may be charged on late payments in accordance with the Late Payments of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act and amendments. The rate of interest charged will be 8% above the standard Bank of England base rate and will be calculated on a daily basis.
9. If persistent non-payment results in the Seller using the services of a Debt Collection Agency the buyer will be entirely responsible for the full settlement of the Debt Collection Agency’s fee
10. Our price is valid for orders placed within 3 months and for Goods installed by us to be completed within 6 months, after which it may be subject to raw material price increases.
11. Goods installed by us Our price assumes that the work can be completed in one visit and that no additional shaping or levelling is required unless this is agreed in the quote that preparation work is required.
12. Our quotation is subject to a site visit to agree area and levels and depths after the base has been completed.
13. For overlays only- Our quotation is conditional on a suitable base (provided by others) such as asphalt or concrete.
Tolerances for a bound base must not exceed 3mm under a 1 metre straight edge.
Maximum tolerance for an unbound base is 5mm under a 1 metre straight edge.
Any base in excess of the above requirements will require regulating before the commencement of our works.
Our quotation is on the basis of suitable edge restraints being provided by others.
Our quotation is based on the assumption that any cracks in the base will be repaired by others and provision made for any movement joints to be extended up through the Paving layer unless stated in the quote that we have priced to remedy this.
14.Our quotation is on the basis that all traffic management before, during and after installation of the Goods and protection of the uncured surface is provided by others.
15. Areas in excess of the minimum stated on our quotation are subject to re-measure after installation.
16. Areas less than the minimum stated on our quotation are subject to a revised rate.
17. Prices stated on our quotation will apply for up to 1 visit (this may consist of many consecutive days).
18. The price is conditional on the total area being made available at the commencement of installation.
19. A charge will be made for any delays preventing us from commencing work after 1 hour of our agreed start time due to the Buyer not having fulfilled their obligations under the contract. (except where unsuitable weather conditions prevail)
All monies clause
1. Resin Install reserves the ownership of the goods until the buyer has paid for those particular goods and any other goods supplied by the seller to the buyer. This means Resin Install retain ownership of all goods supplied and installed until all monies owed by the buyer have been paid.
Delivery and Service
1. Goods supplied within the UK will usually be delivered within 1-2 working days of acceptance of the agreed resn install date or other time frame specified.
2. Where specific delivery dates or commencement dates for installation of goods by us have been agreed, and where this date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new date.
3. The Seller and the designated haulier shall use their reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery or commencement date. In any event time of delivery or commencement date shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery or commencement date.
5. Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
6. Title in any goods sold by the Seller or Goods installed by us shall not pass to the Buyer until payment has been received in full of all sums due to the Seller but the risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery or installation of the Goods.
7. We may need to include occasional joints in the final surface depending on the area laid and other factors.
Rights of seller
1. The Seller reserves the right to periodically update prices in accordance with any raw material increases, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct when the Buyer accepts the quote.
1.The warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
2.The warranty covers defects in workmanship but does not include defects or damages attributable to normal weathering or defects or damages caused by: accidents, fire, lightning, flood, earthquake, windstorms, windborne objects, ice, hail, or other Acts of God, or by vandalism, riot, civil disorder, or harmful fumes, vapors or chemical pollutants or air pollution, mildew, fungus, or salt from the atmosphere or from any other source, building settlement or structural failure of roof, walls, foundations or any part of the attached structure, or any other causes beyond the Company's control.
3.The above mentioned company shall not be liable for injury to persons or damage to building or contents, or for incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any written or implied warranty on defects in workmanship. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
4.The guarantee only applies to the work
5.Resin Install shall have no liability under this guarantee until they have received full payment
6.Failure of the customer following Resin Install instructions issued from time to time (whether oral or in writing)
7.The approved installer shall have no liability for the movement expansion or contraction or other natural occurrence of subsoil or base product due to changes in temperature, water content, tree root activity or other natural occurrences outside Resin Install control.
8.Whilst Resin install shall endeavour to make good any remedial work the same as it was originally supplied. The approved installer does not guarantee that any repair or replaced product will be an exact match or recreation due to the effects of natural weathering, non-availability of materials or cessation of product lines.
9.Entire aggregates liability cover
10.THERE WILL BE A CHARGE IF A SERVICE CALL IS MADE AND WE FIND THAT THE REPORTED DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY REASONS OTHER THAN FAULTY WORKMANSHIP. EXAMPLES: DAMAGE BY PEOPLE ACTIVITY AND OCCURRENCES OF NATURE.
Cancellation and return
1. Deposits are placed to secure a resin install- If the buyer decides to cancel the works, the deposits are non-refundable.
2. Cancellation after receiving the resin bound goods will incur a charge for the cost of all materials and preparation, visits to the Buyer’s site (if applicable), labour (where booked), delivery to the Buyer (where booked) and administration.
3. Any cancellations before work have commenced refunds will be returned 60 days from notice of termination. Suppose work has already begun and/or materials or machinery ordered. In that case, these costs will be deducted from the invoice, and any remaining funds will be returned 60 days from notice of termination. Any deposits paid are non-refundable.
Health & Safety
1. Buyers should be aware of the potential hazards to health and safety represented in the types of goods supplied by the Seller, stored in the Seller’s premises, in transit or stored on site. The seller can accept no responsibility for damage or injury resulting from the activities of a Buyer. It shall be the Buyers responsibility to comply with any and all Regulations concerning the loading, transport and signing of any vehicle used for carrying goods or substances covered by the requirements to comply with COSHH and other Regulations. Product information literature can be supplied by the seller as requested.
Limitation of liability
1. Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage.
2. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
1. No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
1. The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
1. If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
Changes to terms and conditions
1. The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time, but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
Governing law and jurisdiction
1.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England, and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the England courts.
Resin Install Ltd are the UK leading installer of resin bound surfaces, driveways, paths, and patios nationwide.
We have included as much information as possible to this site to make your decision as simple as possible but if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact Resin Install today by either filling in the contact form or by calling our freephone number on; 0800 7723586 and one of our friendly team will be happy to help. email email@example.com
Resin Install, 13 Railway Rd,Darwen BB3 2RG, United Kingdom
We are Installers of Resin drives, Paths and patios, Wet pour and rubber mulch for properties across Lancashire, Manchester, Merseyside, Yorkshire, Cheshire and beyond. Resin Bound Driveways. Low Maintenance, High-Quality Resin Surfaces, Free Quotes. Trade and Public Welcome 0800 7723586 / 01254 492043